Posted on Nov.30, 2008, under Michigan
(Olympus E-3, 14-54mm at 54mm (2x crop factor), ISO 100, exposure 1/80 sec @ f/3.5)
This is a shot of the Detroit, Toledo and Milwaukee roundhouse currently located at Greenfield Village in Dearborn, Michigan. The roundhouse was built in 1884 in Marshall, Michigan. The roundhouse is still used to maintain the historic engines that are owned by The Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village.
Comments and feedback welcome.
Image and text Copyright © 2008 James W. Howe – All rights reserved
This image can be purchased.